Realising your vision
Help – We’ll help you with as much or as little as you need. This is what we do every day; it’s our job. However we understand that this may be new to you. We’re there as much as you need us to be.
You may already have the design finalised and only require manufacturing. We are always happy to work this way and will produce working drawings for your approval for manufacture. However if you are still at the concept stage…
- Bespoke Joinery – What would you like? From a full joinery package to a single table, we can imagine it for you and show you how it looks in a realistic 3D computer generated image. If we haven’t made it before we’ll find a way of making it for you. Challenge inspires us.
- Space Planning – Your people come first. We don’t just fit as many desks as you need and put the storage in the space that’s left. We tailor your space to you and your requirement. We will plan your areas to allow seamless flow from one to another. We want you to love your new environment, how it works and how it reflects your brand language and that all starts with questions.
- Taking a Brief – We need to understand you, how you work and what you need. We’ll spend time with you to find out what you do, how you do it and how you’d like it improved. Your space needs to perform a multitude of functions and we understand that.
- Proposals – We work with you until it’s right; your input is crucial. We are confident we will capture your requirements to ensure our proposal is as good as it can be.
- Material Selection – The material your bespoke joinery is made from is an essential element. We can advise and supply samples so that you are confident in your decision.
- Furniture Selection – The look, feel, function and cost of the furniture are all important considerations. We have the experience to balance one against the other to ensure you get the best furniture for you.
- Project Management – Our project managers apply the same professional practices whether the job is large or small.
- Installation – The moment you’ve been waiting for. We won’t let you down. Trained and experienced installation crews ensure that.
- Day Two / Aftercare – We’re not finished once the installation is complete. We ensure that everyone is happy and sitting comfortably. We’re always around to help. If you need your space to change when you do, we’re here for that. Extra chair? Desks need rearranging? Lost key? We’re here for that too.